Thursday; August 13
Who are some of the
special people in your life? Have you
told them that lately? One thing about
living for as many days as we do, sometimes the important things get swallowed up by
the mundane things. We get caught up in
our routines and we just keep doing life one day at a time – until one day,
everything is turned upside down. There
are times when this prompts us to refocus on the important, but every once in a
while, what we wish we could do is no longer possible. Have we ever looked back on something and
said, “I wish I would have paid more attention to that” … or “I wish I would
have spent more time with them”? We
can’t undo missed opportunities, but we can be more purposeful in taking
advantage of the days we have left.
Is there someone we want
to thank? Is there someone’s story we’d
like to hear? Is there somewhere we’d
like to visit with that someone special?
Let’s make it happen now because we never know what tomorrow might
bring.