Friday; January 21

I spent enough of my life in cold country that snow is not that big of a deal to me. In fact, I believe that I have moved beyond taking it for granted and am more likely to be annoyed by it. While I don’t get too excited about snow, I am still amazed by what happens when an uncountable number of individual snowflakes come together to create a blanket of snow. When we look across a field completed coated in the white stuff, what we are seeing is the result of tiny little snowflakes joining together. When we see a branch on the ground after a snowfall what we are really seeing is the impact of the combination of individual crystals of snow.

As I watched my world turn white with snow a couple days ago, I got to wondering what would happen if millions of Christians decided to work together to influence the world? What good could be done if a bunch of us decided to join in a collective effort to make things better? Several years ago, President George Bush talked about the value of “a thousand points of light”. Just how much would things change if millions of believers answered the call of Jesus when He said, “Let your light shine before men in such a way that they may see your good works, and glorify your Father who is in heaven.” (Matthew 5:16).
Is it time for a religious revolution? It can all begin when individual Christians decide to come together and light up our world.

Think About It!

Popular posts from this blog

Thursday; May 3

Thursday; February 14

Wednesday; December 6