Wednesday; October 30

          I am blessed! 
I am surrounded by people who encourage me, take care of me, support me and many who forgive me on a regular basis. I have friends who teach me what I need to know and tolerate me when I am not too quick on the uptake.  I have people who love me in spite of my shortcoming and like me in spite of my idiosyncrasies.  I am buoyed by people who are willing to provide me with counsel and are kind to me when I offer advice (sometimes, even when it isn’t solicited).  I have people who are willing to be sad for me and many more who are willing to rejoice with me.  All-in-all, my life is good.
As I got to thinking about those who surround me, I recalled a passage of scripture, “We ought always to give thanks to God for you, brethren, as is only fitting, because your faith is greatly enlarged, and the love of each one of you toward one another grows ever greater ...” (II Thessalonians 1:3).   There are too many times I don’t see just how good I have it – that is sad and a shame.  So, to those of you who are a part of my life, thank you!  You will never know how much you mean to me.
         Think About It!

Popular posts from this blog

Thursday; May 3

Thursday; February 14

Wednesday; December 6