Monday; June 3

Several days ago I was thinking about the events of the past couple weeks and I was struck with a question – why me?  I would imagine this is a pretty common question for people who experience sudden changes in their lives, but this came to me in a bit of a different way – why was I blessed in the way that I was blessed?  The way the events of the past several days unfolded were highly unusual, but the result was more than I could have expected.  Things worked out well – exceedingly well.  As I processed through these thoughts I was led back to something that someone(s) had recently said, “God must not be finished with you, yet.”.  In essence, the events I experience could have been a reminder for me to refocus or an intervention to allow me to continue on a journey designed for me.  (I wish the answer would have been provided to me in bright lights – but for now, I just need to accept that my purpose has been reconfirmed.)
Why does God bless us in the way He does?  Why does God poke and prod us?  Why does God shape us into who we are?  The answer is because, as His people, we have purpose.  He has given us talents, He has given us interests, He has given us opportunities.  What we add to the equation is trust and commitment.
Do you feel God working in your life?  What will you do about it?
          Think About It!

Popular posts from this blog

Thursday; May 3

Thursday; February 14

Wednesday; December 6