Tuesday; April 24

I kind of hate to start your day off with this, but what is the meaning of life?  On one hand I realize that this question congers up deep discussions and eons of debate, but I am not sure that its reputation is deserved.  Sure, a lot of people have offered input, but just because someone has an answer doesn’t mean that it is the correct answer.  The preceding statement might tend to put a lot of pressure on me to deliver an accurate declaration that will ring through the ages, but I don’t have to worry about that because my answer isn’t really my answer.  The meaning of life was identified by the One who created life, Jesus, when He said, “But seek first His kingdom and His righteousness, and all these things will be added to you.”.  (Matthew 6:33)  Simply stated, the most important thing in life – and arguably the only important thing in life – is to glorify God.  Sure, we might have other pursuits and diverse interests, but the main focus of each one of us is to seek to be pleasing to God and seek His will for our lives.
          Are we making life too complicated?  Are we missing the point to our existence?  Let’s seek God’s will in God’s way and enjoy life to its fullest.
          Think About It!

Popular posts from this blog

Thursday; May 3

Thursday; February 14

Wednesday; December 6